Reduce Risk and Stay in Compliance with Bluetick for Environment Monitoring
Bluetick’s Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) system is the smart way to add value to your upstream or midstream oil and gas business. In today’s challenging regulatory environment it’s important to have smart solutions in place to reduce the risk of environmental mishaps and to comply with local, state, and federal reporting requirements. The RMC system not only collects critical operational data, it helps you to reduce risk, and stay in compliance. When air quality reaches levels that are dangerous for your personnel, our RMC system sends immediate alerts, thus preventing costly, and dangerous, environmental disasters.
For Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and LEL gas detection, our RMC solution works with your existing gas detection system to alert you of unsafe levels of gases in the atmosphere and sends SMS, email alerts or phone callout to the appropriate personnel. Additionally, our RMC system will also measure and report on the condition of the sensor (i.e. battery voltage) which further increases system reliability.
Our Solutions Serve the Needs of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Groups
Our RMC systems are applicable for oilfield operators and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Groups alike. Bluetick’s RMC is flexible. We can help you protect your workers and contractors, by tracking compliance and collecting required air quality compliance data. Our system captures your data, times stamps it and securely stores it in our cloud.
Bluetick’s Air Quality Solutions for Compressors, Tank Batteries, Flares, Pipelines, and Gas Processing Plants Help HSE Track and Maintain Compliance with:
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants – 40 CFR 63 Subpart ZZZZ (RICE)
- Greenhouse Gas Regulations
- Air Permit and Air Emission Inventories
- New Source Performance Standards – 40 CFR 60 Subpart OOOOa
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Reporting
The following are some of the benefits of our tailored LDAR solution:
- Inspectors may easily enter data, upload pictures or sketches
- All historical data is readily available for easy retrieval by the HSE group and their internal and external customers through Bluetick’s RMC web portal
- System functionality includes editing capability, the ability to enter captions in a text box under field photos, and the ability to add latitude and longitude
- Your data is secure and accessible 24/7
Learn more: HSE_Solutions