Reduce Risk and Stay in Compliance with Bluetick for Environmental Monitoring capabilities.
In today’s challenging regulatory environment it’s important to have smart solutions in place to reduce the risk of environmental mishaps and to comply with local, state, and federal reporting requirements. The Bluetick SCADA PLatform not only collects critical operational data, it helps you to reduce risk, and stay in compliance.
From ambient air monitoring to continuous monitoring efforts and leak deterction support, Bluetick's SCADA Platform puts your in constant control.
Bluetick’s Air Quality Solutions for Compressors, Tank Batteries, Flares, Pipelines, and Gas Processing Plants Help HSE Track and Maintain Compliance with:
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants - 40 CFR 63 Subpart ZZZZ (RICE)
- Greenhouse Gas Regulations
- Air Permit and Air Emission Inventories
- New Source Performance Standards - 40 CFR 60 Subpart OOOOa
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Reporting
The following are some of the benefits of our tailored LDAR solution:
- Inspectors may easily enter data, upload pictures or sketches
- All historical data is readily available for easy retrieval by the HSE group and their internal and external customers through Bluetick’s RMC web portal
- System functionality includes editing capability, the ability to enter captions in a text box under field photos, and the ability to add latitude and longitude
- Your data is secure and accessible 24/7
Want To Know More?
Give us a call today to learn more about our SCADA solutions and how they can be part of your digital, big data, optimized oilfield future.