Bluetick Remote Monitoring and Control
Bluetick Remote Monitoring and Control Systems (RMC) connect you with your field assets, giving you the information that you need when you need it. Bluetick RMC seamlessly integrates sensors for pressure, temperature, levels, EFMs, wellhead controllers and other devices, transports that information to over cellular or satellite networks, and securely presents that data to your team. Bluetick RMC allows operations staff to immediately follow-up on alarms. All field data is readily available via a secure website on any Internet-enabled device, such as a computer, mobile phone or tablet providing reliable data for engineering analysis.
RMC key features include:
- Alerts and Alarms Wizard
- Alarming via Automated Voice Call, SMS, or Email
- Secure Remote Control
- “My View” Dashboard
- User Defined Reports
- Configurable Charts, Graphs, and Trends
- Calculated Measurements
- Smart Device Enabled
Why do I need Remote Monitoring and Control?
Imagine working with your field personnel to troubleshoot your operation in real-time or having your pumpers plan their daily route solely based upon which assets need their attention. If there were alarms to alert you and your staff about unsafe conditions prior to arriving in the field, how would that impact your safety record? By implementing the Bluetick Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) system, operators can:
- Optimize oil and gas production
- Enhance environmental compliance
- Improve safety programs by mitigating risks
- Streamline route management
- Free staff for preventive maintenance
- Reduce capital expenditure by extending life of field assets
- Eliminate need to purchase software and polling engine licenses
- Avoid private communication infrastructure costs
With Bluetick’s oil & gas remote monitoring and control, your information is collected, stored and distributed right at your hands when you need it. Take the first step to increasing your production and workplace management.
Contact us today to see how your quickly your sites can be up and running.