Key Benefits of a Land Management System
- Reduces project time and costs
- Manages all land personnel, from contractors to in-house lease analysts
- Automates land functions and reduces the need for paper files
- Improves data accuracy and eliminates redundant data entry
- Streamlines and simplifies the land and lease management process
- Enhances support of business initiatives
- Improves decisions with real time information from system reports and integrated mapping
- Improves data security, data backup, and availability
- Provides 24/7 access to the system and data from any internet connection
How Will Land Management Software Benefit My Existing Oilfield Operation?
Imagine seeing your tract updates appear on the map immediately, so that the ‘big picture’ is always available with a click. Envision data that is entered once and then simply managed, reducing redundancy and error while freeing land staff to focus on higher-value tasks.
Access the most up-to-date information available, at a click, from anywhere with a web connection, including tablets and smart phones. Print lease packages and check runs with ease, and automate time and expense. Share information between offices without faxing, emailing, or even touching a file.
Every task you need to do, done faster, by a land administration system designed to streamline and simplify.
Land Management System
- How to Choose a LMS
- Key Benefits
- Key Features
- Data Migration
- ESRI ArcGIS Integrated
- Tract Ownership
- Rights of Way Management
- Instruments / Recordings
- Depth Restrictions
- WI/ORRI Management
- Scanned Documents
- Landman Time & Expense
- Payment Management
- Document Creation
- Status Customization